A particular source of pride for GATES Capital is our dedication to the not-for-profit community and our ongoing commitment to the organizations that we serve. Our experienced professionals understand the daily demands placed upon these organizations in these dynamic financial markets as well the increased due diligence and oversight of senior management and governance. Driven by our core values (passion, integrity, dedication and accountability), we have helped our clients successfully navigate these challenges, building a proven track record of delivering Effective Solutions with Superior Execution to the not-for-profit sector.
Examples of types of organizations with whom we work include:
- Assisted Living Facilities;
- Charter Schools;
- Colleges and Universities;
- Day Care Centers and Senior Citizen Centers;
- Environmental and Conservancy Organizations;
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Health Clinics;
- Human Service Agencies;
- Museums, Performing Arts Facilities, Zoological Parks and Aquariums;
- Not-for-Profit Sponsored Rental Housing;
- Private Secondary Schools;
- Professional Associations;
- Research Laboratories and Institutes;
- Skilled Nursing Facilities;
- Temporary Housing for the Homeless; and
- YMCAs, YWCAs and Jewish Community Centers, among others.
For examples of our recent success, please see the Case Studies section herein. For further information or to inquire as to how GATES Capital may be able to assist your organization, please contact any of our Bankers to the right.